BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

that is girls Quotes ♥


Life's Too Short
New MySpace Layouts






You Really Have No Idea
Grab a new Myspace 2.0 Layout






Not a Perfect Girl
Grab a Funny Picture from pYzam.com




from: cosmogirl

"Girls are like phones. We love to be held, talked to, but if you press the wrong button, you"l be disconnected!"
- Anonymous

"Behind every great girls, there is a guy checking her out" - Anonymous

"Happy girls are the prettiest" - Audrey Hepburn

Music : "And when you're fifteen and somebody tells you they love you/ you gonna believe them/ and when you're fifteen, don't forget to look before you fall." - Taylor Swift (Fifteen)

"Don't be the reason/ don't be the reason/ you better learn how to treat us right/ 'cause once a good girl gone bad/ we gone forever"
- Rihanna (Good Girl Gone Bad)

"I'am confident/ but I still have my moments/ baby, that's just me/ I'm not a supermodel/ I still eat McDonald's/ baby, that's just me"
- Demi Lovato (La La Land)

0 comments: