BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 7, 2010

Blast !

today I have a great day even it's so exhausted w/Adelsha,Putri,Rezlie,Eli,Richa,Ari,Kevin.r.
we walk from our school to fatmawati, it's a hot day, we all sweat a lot -__- than we meet Sekti with his motorbike than almost all of us make Sekti to bring our bags :p
and finally we arrive at fatmawati :) to have a lunch :9 (sekti not coming with us)
but I don't eat because I already eat at school.
we all have a great chat and laugh :D because a little boy that swim in there :p
after having a lunch, we all go back to school with my father and I with a car (not walking again because it's so hot out there)
than Adelsha,Richa and I went to Eli house :) Putri and Vania not coming because they want to prepare them self for the grade 9.
and finally I go home ;)

ak jg mau blg CONGRATS ya buat ank2 KELAS 9 yg udah lulus UN :) SEMOGA SUKSES DI SMA nanti yaa :D gonna MISS YOU ALL :'(
jangan lupa ma SMP CHARITAS yaa ;)

P.S : sorry if there no picture :(

bye ~

0 comments: