BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 30, 2011

BOREDOM ATTACK

hello :D holiday is coming and I get nothing to do, what a life --
next monday we're having a holiday but on 6th may we must go to school then holiday again until the announcement on 28th may I guess :/ praying for a good score O:)
after that holiday all day long \=D/

yap, BOREDOM ATTACK ! it's a really long holiday for me and I don't know what I'm going to do -___-
browsing,blogging,twitting,facebooking,texting,watching,sleeping,eating hahaha
what else? hanging out :/
yeah that's all I think, can you imagine that? around 2 months holiday just doing that ._. bored to the max
hoping not as worse as I thought ._.
hahaha :p
anyway, I haven't post about JUSTIN BIEBER'S CONCERT <3<3<3 gonna post it later ;)

0 comments: